Multiple new features added in newest 2.0 version of MultiCRM. Screenshots below.
1. Quick Edit - Ability to edit records directly in lists.
2. Advanced View - Ability to create custom list views.
3. Advanced Filter - Ability to filter records with complex queries.
4. Generic additional partial views in index list of modules + Generic Count Group By Widget. Examples: Campaigns, Leads, Contacts.
5. New modules:
- Activity -> Call Log
- Activity -> Contact Request
6. Contacts - Added Additional emails feature.
7. Leads - Additional emails feature.
8. Product - Added Price Book (Multi Price Product) + Integration with Invoices.
9. Web Forms - Integration with wordpress form or any other application that can "post" request to url.
10. Added Gravatar for Contacts.
11. In Part of admin settings added quick quick add ,quick edit options.
12. Added support for redis cache.
13. Updated Laravel to 5.7
14. Bug Fix
- comment save fix.
- users limit, storage limit fix.
- other fixes.
- fixed bug with entity_created_by
Small selection of features listed bellow.
List Filters / Data segmentation
Filters allows to use complex conditions to search records in lists.
Advanced list views
User can choose what columns he want to see in what order. Data can be pre-filtered with complex filters.
Ability to edit records directly in list view.
Gravatar and contact image upload.