Hi, we are planning to intensively develop new features in Laravel BAP, here is roadmap (the order may change, depending on what will happen). Laravel BAP And MultiCRM Are similar products. Laravel BAP is single company CRM, MultiCRM Is for multiple companies, plus MultiCRM Has SAAS front end!
Laravel BAP – Changelog
We are happy to announce the inital release of Laravel BAP.
Core Application “laravel_bap” -extensible modular backend application platform
Module Generator -Command line module generator that will create module, controllers, routes, entites, migrations, files.
HTML Application Template
Example CRM Application -16 modules for You to fast start. Check how we did it.
Over 20 core features
Modules - Modular architecture allows the construction of various applications from blocks.
Crud - CRUD which allows you to easily do forms and database operations.
Module Generator - Console module generator allows to build application faster.
Display Settings - Easy change color theme, application name, logo, wallpaper and more.
Language & Translations - Built-in language switch function and easy translation by files.
Tax & Currency - Manage currency & tax directly from application.
Time Zone, Date Format & Time format - People work all over the world. Let them work in their time zone and with their date formats.
Users, Roles, Permissions, Groups - The built-in group’s function allows multiple users to work on records without access by other users.
Multiple attachments - One record can have multiple attachments of any type you want.
Powerful Comments System - Have conversations on each record. With a tree view, up-vote, sorting.. and more.
Profile picture - Initials, Gravatar, own photo.. anything you want.
Easy Relations - ManyToOne, OneToMany, ManyToMany and more.
Activity Log - Track each records changes. Who did it, when, what he changed.
Menu Manager with permissions -Easy customizable menu with permissions.
Company Settings & Outgoing Server - Easy change settings directly from the UI.
Announcement - Inform your users. Maintenance or important events.
Example CRM Application with 16 modules
Dashboard -The most important things in one place.
Calendar -Personal calendar with the option to share. Public calendars for meeting rooms, resource reservations.
Campaigns -Allows to create, track and optimize marketing activity.
Leads -Prospect who might be interested in your products. You may collect leads from events, web forms etc.
Contacts -Record information about your customers. The person can be individual or linked with the company.
Accounts -Account records is an organization customer. The record can be connected with almost every module.
Deals -Deals are potential sales and opportunities. You can collect them and work with them to change to real revenue.
Quotes -It contains the detailed list of Products and Services.
Invoices -Register of invoices in one place. information about the statuses, products and services you provide.
Orders -Store orders from customers. It’s a formal sales paper.
Tickets -Tickets are any kind of customer service requests. Module helps to collect, group customer requests, inquiries and problems.
Service Contracts -Register of official documents to be helpful to both support and professional service agreements.
Assets -Individual products, services with the serial number, modal registered on customers or company employees.
Products & Services -Register of your products & services.
Vendors -Manage information about vendors of products & services.
Documents -Manage information about documents, scans, attachments. Comment documents.
Payments -Register of income and expenses. Detailed information about the forms of settlements.
*** FEATURES ****
1) Improved menu manager -Added options Visibility and Don’t translate
Visibility - allows to hide element from menu.
Don’t translate – Displays menu element label as it is definded
2) Added new language file - ‘bap_menu.php’ in /resources/lang/en/
When this file is present menu can be translated here with no need to change lang file in Core Platform.
3) Better DataTable responsive – Removed default DataTable responsive option and added Bootstrap Responvie option with scroll bar (looks and works better on mobile and tablet)
4) Added advanced examples of DataTatables
- Campaing DataTable - contains now more fields and data from joined tables (Status, Type and Assigned To).
- Contacts DataTable – Contains now more fields and data from joined tables (Account, Status, Source and Assigned To).
5) Added soft delete constraints validation – Because soft delete does not check foreign keys when records are deleted we added special validation. Example when deleting language with id 1 all users with this language will be broken. We added constraints to tables and validation on SettingsCrudController and ModuleCrudController in destroy function
*** BUGFIX ***
- Multiple responsive design fixes
- XSSMiddleware added (configurable via bap.php config file)
- ModuleCrudController Fixed when creating and updating entity. When user was posting empty value in dropdown there was error with saving to database. Now empty string is converted to null value.
- Better validation in file uploads.
- Other small fixes.
*** FEATURES ***
- Live notifications with pusher
- JWT Authorization for Rest API
- Generic Rest API (see: https://laravel-bap.com/documentation/core-modules/rest-api/)
- PDF Print for Invoices, Orders and Quotes
- Generic Copy buttons (allow to easly create new records with prefilled data from existing record)
- Laravel Update to 5.6
*** BUGFIX ***
- Fixed excel export for datatables
- Small bug fix
- Fixed reset password
MultiCRM – Changelog
1. Added company field in users for admin user
2. Fixed lead overview on dashboard when there are no data in database
3. Moved delete to more section in show view
4. Performacne fix - show view - removed min and max from prev,next.
1. Fixed error with save record in Leads module
1. Fixed reset password
1. Added Images to Product * Display of image in quotes
1. Added SAAS Front Website
2. Added Parent task
3. Added Company Limits (Optional User limits, Optional Storage limits)
4. Api Integration with front website application
1. Generic CSV Import with CSV mapping to Database columns
- Lead Import from CSV
- Contacts Import from CSV
- Accounts Import from CSV
- Payments Import from CSV
2. Quick Create - Create records directly from Module index list.
3. Convert Records
- Convert Lead to Contact
- Convert Quote to Order
- Convert Order to Invoice
Fixed error with fk during installation
Other small errors fixed.
1. Quick Edit - Ability to edit records directly in lists.
2. Advanced View - Ability to create custom list views.
3. Advanced Filter - Ability to filter records with complex queries.
4. Generic additional partial views in index list of modules + Generic Count Group By Widget. Examples: Campaigns, Leads, Contacts.
5. New modules:
- Activity -> Call Log
- Activity -> Contact Request
6. Contacts - Added Additional emails feature.
7. Leads - Additional emails feature.
8. Product - Added Price Book (Multi Price Product) + Integration with Invoices.
9. Web Forms - Integration with wordpress form or any other application that can "post" request to url.
10. Added Gravatar for Contacts.
11. In Part of admin settings added quick quick add ,quick edit options.
12. Added support for redis cache.
13. Updated Laravel to 5.7
14. Bug Fix
- comment save fix.
- users limit, storage limit fix.
- other fixes.
- fixed bug with entity_created_by
Visual Module Generator. We are thinking about building something bigger and better. This feature will allow:
- Create new module
- Add multiple fields
- simple text
- simple select (with array values)
- Dictionary select. This will create new Dictionary in module settings section.
- Date + Datetime
- Add validation rules to fields
- Set boostrap columns on fields (This already is implemented in code)
- Create ManyToMany Tab with choose of columns from other modules
- Create OneToMany Tab with choose of columns from other modules
- And more, more cool stuff
- Done – Generic import of records from excel, csv with column mapping.
- E-mail scanner – setup e-mail box scanner and import as a ticket to CRM.
- E-mail client. Ability to send and receive email replies to contacts within the application. Single, group, or bulk. (thanks tgg1061 for idea).
- Messages – Users will be able to send messages to each other. This will be like simple fb messenger. This will be integrated with Pusher.
- Done – Inline edit
- Done – Advanced dataTable filters. User will be able to create new filters with columns with orders and conditions. For example, this will allow creating a filter – all lead form this month with annual revenue > 100,000$ and new status. User will be able to save his filters for later.
- Beautiful reports. Integration with open source https://www.koolreport.com/ .