We are working on bringing App to Live in few weeks! Out product is Backend Application Platform build on top of Laravel 5.5 Framework. Laravel BAP is an easy way to create back-office application faster.
- Core Application “laravel_bap” – extensible modular backend application platform
- Module Generator – Command line module generator that will create module, controllers, routes, entities, migrations, files.
- HTML Application Template
- Example CRM Application – 16 modules for You to fast start. Check how i did it 😉
Over 20 core features
- Modules – Modular architecture allows the construction of various applications from blocks.
- Crud – CRUD which allows you to easily do forms and database operations.
- Module Generator – Console module generator allows to build application faster.
- Display Settings – Easy change color theme, application name, logo, wallpaper and more.
- Language & Translations – Built-in language switch function and easy translation by files.
- Tax & Currency – Manage currency & tax directly from application.
- Time Zone, Date Format & Time format – People work all over the world. Let them work in their time zone and with their date formats.
- Users, Roles, Permissions, Groups – The built-in group’s function allows multiple users to work on records without access by other users.
- Multiple attachments – One record can have multiple attachments of any type you want.
- Powerful Comments System – Have conversations on each record. With a tree view, up-vote, sorting.. and more.
- Profile picture – Initials, Gravatar, own photo.. anything you want.
- Easy Relations -ManyToOne, OneToMany, ManyToMany and more.
- Activity Log – Track each records changes. Who did it, when, what he changed.
- Menu Manager with permissions -Easy customizable menu with permissions.
- Company Settings & Outgoing Server – Easy change settings directly from the UI.
- Announcement – Inform your users. Maintenance or important events.
+ Example CRM Application with 16 modules
- Dashboard – The most important things in one place.
- Calendar – Personal calendar with the option to share. Public calendars for meeting rooms, resource reservations.
- Campaigns – Allows to create, track and optimize marketing activity.
- Leads – Prospect who might be interested in your products. You may collect leads from events, web forms etc.
- Contacts – Record information about your customers. The person can be individual or linked with the company.
- Accounts – Account records is an organization customer. The record can be connected with almost every module.
- Deals – Deals are potential sales and opportunities. You can collect them and work with them to change to real revenue.
- Quotes – It contains the detailed list of Products and Services.
- Invoices – Register of invoices in one place. information about the statuses, products and services you provide.
- Orders – Store orders from customers. It’s a formal sales paper.
- Tickets – Tickets are any kind of customer service requests. Module helps to collect, group customer requests, inquiries and problems.
- Service Contracts – Register of official documents to be helpful to both support and professional service agreements.
- Assets – Individual products, services with the serial number, modal registered on customers or company employees.
- Products & Services – Register of your products & services.
- Vendors – Manage information about vendors of products & services.
- Documents – Manage information about documents, scans, attachments. Comment documents.
- Payments – Register of income and expenses. Detailed information about the forms of settlements.
While we are working You can register to Out Newsletter to stay up to date !