How do I use Notifications to send (also) e-mail along with the notification?

• Pippo Poppo
    Participant
      # 2 weeks, 6 days ago

How do I use Notifications to send (also) e-mail along with the notification?

Tks,

Daniele

• laravel-bap
      Keymaster
        # 2 weeks, 5 days ago

There are only live notification within application using pusher. I didn’t implement e-mail notifications.

Notifications

To add e-mail notification you will need to implement them. I think maybe update GenericNotification and add notification via email could be enought . https://laravel.com/docs/5.8/notifications

• Pippo Poppo
        Participant
          # 2 weeks, 3 days ago

Thank you very much,

I managed to integrate mail notification with a separate function in the notification module and it’s working like a charm 🙂

• laravel-bap
          Keymaster
            # 2 weeks, 2 days ago

Great! Please share code with me on support@laravel-bap.com i will add this feature to application.

• Pippo Poppo
            Participant
              # 1 week, 6 days ago

Hi,

I just shared the code via email. I hope it will help.

I have another question:
              When I assign a document to a user, I can see a notification number increase in that user dashboard interface. Where you managed to do this?

• Pippo Poppo
              Participant
                # 2 days, 16 hours ago

I just found where you do manage to increase notifications number in the UI. In the modulecrudontroller.php .

I did some modifications, included my function to send notifications along with emails 🙂

Thanks for your help.

Daniele

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.