Error on Print Button

• paulchicago74
    Participant
      # 3 months ago

I have installed the CRM version and when I go to invoices, select an ivoice and click “print” it is giving me the following error:

The exit status code ‘1’ says something went wrong: stderr: “The system cannot find the path specified. ” stdout: “” command: /usr/bin/wkhtmltopdf –lowquality

Also, I dont see in the documentation instructions on how to create report. Can you send me the link to the documents (step by step)?

• laravel-bap
      Keymaster
        # 3 months ago

You don’t have wkhtmltopdf installed on You server/computer.

1. Please check /config/snappy.php
        comment first section and uncomment second.
        2. run artisan command “php artisan config:cache”
        3. Check if this will work

If above will not work – here is detailed library information including how to install and configure whhtmltopdf.

https://github.com/barryvdh/laravel-snappy

We are using this library for generating pdf.

• paulchicago74
        Participant
          # 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Still not working.

I am getting the following error:

The exit status code ‘1’ says something went wrong: stderr: “‘C:\UniServerZ\www\bap\vendor/h4cc/wkhtmltopdf-amd64/bin/wkhtmltopdf-amd64’ is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. ” stdout: “” command: C:\UniServerZ\www\bap\vendor/h4cc/wkhtmltopdf-amd64/bin/wkhtmltopdf-amd64 –lowquality “C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\Temp\knp_snappy5b37b000e7be27.43569771.html” “C:\Users\paulc\AppData\Local\Temp\knp_snappy5b37b000e9dca5.91141284.pdf”.

• laravel-bap
          Keymaster
            # 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

Did You check link that i provided in answer?

https://github.com/barryvdh/laravel-snappy

For windows users you’ll have to add double quotes to the bin path for wkhtmltopdf:
            ‘binary’ => ‘”C:\Program Files\wkhtmltopdf\bin\wkhtmltopdf”‘

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.