I didn’t use EasyPHP Server I will check how to install application on EasyPHP Server.
I understand that as “manual installation” we understand the same thing, right?
Installation via php artisan
1. open console and cd into application root folder.
2. setup Your database info in .env file and APP_URL = “localhost:8000”
3. run “php artisan config:cache”
4. run “php artisan cache:clear”
5. run command “php artisan bap:install”
6. run artisan serve – this will run php server on localhost:8000 address.
About other issues:
– Plugin ‘*81F5E21E35407D884A6CD4A731AEBFB6AF209E1B’ is not loaded
Not enough information to understand what’s going on, but Google says that the user does not have permission to access mysql database – he can’t connect.
– Base table or view already exists
Plese, check files in /database/migrations — maybe you have duplicate migration by using vendor: publish?
– Call to undefined function Illuminate\Encryption\openssl_ciphera _iv_length()
This is not problem with script. You don’t have extensions in Your PHP.
Enable this extension (php_mcrypt.dll) in your php.ini file: